Inspired by the discussions at the Amsterdam Wurm meeting this weekend we’ve managed to implement a few of the quick improvements mentioned:
- Only uniques break cave walls now
- You now get low ql lumps instead of the annoying scrap metal
- Construction options should now display both ways when selecting an item
- The max number of concurrent attackers were doubled for uniques
- Creature spawn points got a kick in the hind
- NOTE: Ridden creatures will be attacked more often
- The decay for butchered body parts was increased
- You should now be able to be passenger through palisade doors
- Empty bulk containers are now possible to pick up
These are fantastic changes coming out of the Amsterdam Wurm Meetup. Highlights:
Only uniques break cave walls now: Does this finally mean the end of tunneling creatures, and of horribly messed up mine floors? If so, this gets an A.
You now get low ql lumps instead of the annoying scrap metal: When I told my blacksmith husband about this change, he completely approved. Another A.
Max number of concurrent attackers were doubled for uniques: After two failed attempts on the Independence server’s Red Dragon, I have a feeling he’s finally going to go down. A+.
Creature spawn points got a kick in the hind: If this means more creature spawns, it gets the Totally Epic Win of the Day award.
Thanks to Rolf & the devs for the changes, and to the folks in Amsterdam who made the suggestions! These were much needed changes.